Friday, December 28, 2007

I'm Home

And by home, I mean my summer home. That is right boys and girls I am back in Honduras for two weeks. When I walked in the door yesterday evening, I went to give Karen a hug but before I could Fitto saw me, yelled "Tio JT," calling the rest of the fifteen kids to attack me. I do not think I have ever felt so loved before--rough love too. It is good to be back with my children- they have grown so much. I could go through all of the changes but I am tired and I will show you the changes instead, later on.

I suppose I should explain why I have not posted in such a long time. The reason--college. I swear I am writing essays all of the time, so by the time I am done with all of my essays, I do not exactly feel like writing anymore. But my New Year's resolution is to write at least once a month on here, not that expect anyone to read it.

Alright, goodnight friends.

JT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This family misses you:) Glad you're having a good time. Love you,Mom