Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My Children

These next couple posts, I am going to ask you to pray over four children at a time. Each post I will put their pictures on here, so that you can see their face when you lift them up to our Father. All of these children have had rough pasts which still continue to haunt them. I hope that you would just add them to your daily prayers, because the best healing they are going to get from their pasts is going to come from God.

This is Fernando. He is five years old, and came here with his two sisters, Monica and Katty. They were taken out of their homes because their parents were not mentally capable to raise children. He is a sweet child who is not afraid to love on you.









This is my little Maryuri (pronounced Marjorie.) She is our little Gordita, which means fatty, but not in a cruel way. She is only three, but her past, though it be short, has been filled with tragedy. Her father sexually and physically abused her and her sister, Cindy. Maryuri has scars up and down her back from where her father took a knife to it. If you would see Maryuri today, you would never think she has such a horrible past. She has a really deep voice, so when she laughs it sounds like a grunt, and cracks me up. If possible, I would adopt this little girl in a heartbeat.




This is Katty, mi dinosaura (my dinosaur.) I don't know about you, but she reminds me of a dinosaur and now responds to that nick name I gave her. Katty is three and is a very cuddly little girl. When she runs she looks like a little gymnast. Out of her and her siblings, she seems to be the one that will turn out the most normal. Her past hasn't been that troubled, except for the fact that her parents are crazy, and before she went to Casita, she did not have a name and no one knows her exact birth date.

Pamela is our oldest girl her. She is ten and came here with her sister, Daniela, and her brother, Fitto. Her story is probably the saddest out of all of our kids. She was sexually abused multiple times by her older brother. Her mother knew about the abuse and did not do anything about it. She and siblings are not aloud to have visitations with their Mom because of this. Pamela is going through a bit of a rebellious phase, that I know with lots of prayer, will pass very quickly.

Please pray for these sweet kids.


I am sorry that the text next to pictures are kind of messed up, but I think it will be alright.

No comments: